Thursday, October 29, 2009

Blue Cans



18x24 oil on canvas sold

$200









I love the bright colors at carnivals - can't stand to be at them, but always check them out before or after to see all the tents. (I'm not ready to let go of summer yet.)






I just got back from a great trip to California to visit family and see an amazing show. Jay Farrar put Jack Kerouac's Big Sur to music and put out an album with Ben Gibbard as an offshoot of the new documentary One Fast Move Or I'm Gone, and they had a short tour. Talk about artistry, and a very haunting story - absolutely beautiful.






To purchase,contact mechamberlain15@gmail.com




1 comment:

  1. Oh Mary...this is startling! I love the crispness of this piece and wish like crazy I was there instead of this snowy land right now!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete